My First Blog

Hi!

 

My name is Louise and welcome to my first blog!

I’m currently living in Scotland and have just started a new role within NHS Scotland as a Healthcare Support Worker. I’m writing this blog as part of my digital skills training.

 

I’ve never considered starting a blog before now but learning a new skill can be no bad thing, so here goes! I’m intending to use my blog to complete badges from the Scottish Social Services Council 23 Things Challenge.

 

So far, I’ve learnt to set up a blog and create the URL. It seems that others have name their blog ‘MyBubble’, so my URL will be mybubble4.blogspot.com. There are so many choices when it comes to aesthetics of the blog, but I’m just going to keep it simple for the time being.

 

A bit more about me. I’m a chemistry graduate but have decided to take a new direction in my career and experience a healthcare profession. In my spare time, I enjoy baking, playing clarinet, horse-riding and going for walks, especially when it involves dogs!

 

Regards

L



Comments

  1. Hello Louise! Was lovely to ready your blog, I am also completing the 23Things Digital Open Badges. I'm glad to read there are other people like me who are just starting out blogging! looking forward to see what's to come - Hannah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 2

Thing 15